Here are my beautiful girls' wearing their micky / minnie dresses that Jerica made for them to wear to Playhouse Disney Live!!! I, of course, forgot to take pics while we were there :) But it was fantastic! Trey and I were able to take Jace by herself (Bic babysat the Roar- thank you Bic), and it was neat to be able to spend some quality one on one time with her. And she was FASCINATED! She literally sat there in awe for the whole hour and half! We were sitting next to Jerica and family... I thought that would be fun for Jace to have her friend, Isabella, there because she loves her so, but Jace was entirely single minded over the program! LOL I think if we were to go someplace like this again when she is older she will LOVE having a friend with her! But, it was great to do something like this with her! And she had so much fun she fell asleep within 5 minutes in the car afterwards, which is an accomplishment because she DOES NOT sleep in the car anymore and hasn't for over a year now!
PSALM 25:1
Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment