PSALM 25:1

Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul."  

Saturday, August 8, 2009

The great escape

I always though Jace would be my strong willed, free spirited child.  Well, guess what my second born did?  She UNLOCKED the front door  (the chain is still off from when we painted the inside of it) and just went outside, closing the door behind her.  Needless to say.... my heart is still in my stomach and there is a brand spanking new lock up at the very top of the door to lock  my precious escape artists in the house with their Momma!!!!!  Did I mention that Jace was at least 2 1/2 before she attempted this!?!  And she knows how to work the chain, thus the new lock at the TOP!

1 comment:

Jerica said...

that's so scary!!!! isabella doesn't even know how to open the doors going outside yet. they have those child proof things on the handles, but she hasn't attempted to open them