PSALM 25:1

Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul."  

Friday, January 16, 2009

Peanut Butter


Jace literally went from last tuesday to this past wednesday not eating.  She barely ate anything solid and it was making her act and feel worse.  I was getting pretty desperate so I stole a page out of a friend's book:  she'd let her daughter eat peanut butter off a spoon because she'd asked for it soooo I asked Jace wednesday night if she'd like some peanut butter on a spoon and she got terribly excited about it.  She ate 6 spoonfuls... and I didn't care.  She became a different child... and she woke up a different child on thursday.  She ate marginally better last night... some soup.  I asked her today if she'd like a peanut butter sandwich for lunch and she excitedly said "YES! PLEASE!"  And then followed that polite response with, "I can't want the peanut butter on my bread please.  Please not on my bread"  in a sweet sing song voice.  So she ate it off a spoon again, but she did eat grapes with it as well.

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Peanut butter is the best! Jace has great taste. Has she tried it with a banana? Or spread in a piece of celery? Yum! :)

leslie said...

HI! I haven't tried celery but I have banana. It "looked" different so she wouldn't eat it! Stubborn :) I need to try it again though, since she doesn't want sandwiches anymore. haha!