2. The rain finally stopped and Jace started singing "SUNNY DAYS MAMA! SUNNY DAYS! OH HOW I LOVE SUNNY DAYS!" Then preceded to ask me if she could go play outside... so we did. Believe me when I say I had to hose the mud off before we could come inside.
3. Last night trey informed me that he would like a son. A few months ago Jace asked for a baby brother. Okay, sure. Better take that up with God people.
4. I had a very REFRESHING 2 days at the beach without the kids. I have never spent that much time away from the girls before. I didn't do anything but sleep, read, and shop. Thanks Michelle for coming with me!!!
5. Trey got me a Kindle for Christmas. I didn't get it until March... I didn't use it until after Easter.... and I LOVE it! It is addictive. But it will NEVER replace REAL books!
6. Jace let me read a whole book to her yesterday. This is improvement from 1-2 pages. I DO read to her everyday but usually she grabs the book from me and says she'll read it herself. She has hardly ever sat still long enough for me to read to her since she was born. It's frustrating for me sometimes since I LOVE reading and when I was pregnant with her the only things I bought for the baby's room was books.
7. I am becoming more intrigued by homeschooling every day. It's not something I ever planned on doing or even wanted to do. But I have read some compelling arguments FOR homeschooling lately so we'll see.
8. but I do still think the girls would benefit with some time away from me a few hours a week. so they are going to Frazer in the fall. Jace on tuesdays and thursdays from 8:30 - 11:30 and Rory on thursdays from 8:30 - 11:30. I know they will survive those 3 hours in the morning away from me. It's my guilt for needing them to go that I may not survive.
No comments:
Post a Comment