PSALM 25:1

Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul."  

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Family

What do you say about your family?  Mine's a little nutty, a whole lot more loving.  I was born into my family, God gave them to me and them to me.  God gave me Trey and me to Trey.  And what comes with Trey...?  HIS family.  God gave them to me and me to them.  There is so much that I can say about each and every single person in MY family, good and bad.  But here's something I can say about them all, undeniably, I love them.  Your family, no matter who or what, are always there.  Physically, emotionally, sometimes financially.  There are members you don't like, and of course those who don't like you --- but guess what? They are still your family, whether you, or they, like it or not.  No one can exasperate you, hurt you, lift you, love you, like your family--- God's promise.  I am thankful for God's providence, in each and every person in my family.

No comments: