Went to the doctor wednesday. Baby Holmes 3 will make an appearance sometime around February 18, 2010. I have a new appreciation for the ultrasound. I LOVED seeing the baby's heartbeat on the screen and can not wait to hear it!!!
Jessica and kids are in town and she was kind enough to babysit the girls while I was at the doctor's office. They miss her, especially Jace. We've only see them a little bit but Jace really enjoyed it. I didn't get to spend any time with her but that's life, life is busy these days. Jace has done nothing but talk about Reagan for days on end. It makes me sad to know how much she really does miss her little friend.
Last night Trey and I actually got to go to dinner---- ALONE :) It was wonderful. Today is only thursday but Trey is taking off tomorrow for the holiday and that will be exciting for the girls.
I will post pics from the last few weeks soon. Maybe tonight if I get time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment