PSALM 25:1
Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul."
Friday, March 27, 2009
Bathroom cleaning...
Did I mention the Jace's bathroom episode this week? No? Well, I don't know what I was thinking then :) It was following a period of time when Trey had been up for over 24 hours so he was OUT! Blissfully snoring away... he's usually the one who hears the kids scratching on the walls at 2:00 in the morning. Me, not so much! So obviously Jace had been up for a while by the time I heard her. (She's also gotten very, very sneaky when she wakes up now.) But I had been hearing the water running for a while, I just assumed Trey was giving her a bath. Why I would think that at 6:30 in the morning is anyone's guess... I was ASLEEP. I walked to the bathroom and found my precious daughter standing at the sink, naked, brushing her teeth. She informed me, "Mom, I've peed and pooped and washed my hands and now I am brushing my teeth." Okay. Have I mentioned that the floor had at least an inch of water covering it and that the diaper sprayer (attached to the toilet) was on the floor? The countertop was covered in water and soap as well. Amazingly, I remained calm... She innocently said "I cleaned the potty for you....." Yes, dear, you certainly did. Amused, I woke Trey up to see before I started cleaning it up.... he did NOT think it was as funny as I did. I just laughed and laughed. He truly needs to stay here for 48 hours straight with her.... this was just the tip of the Jace ice berg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment