PSALM 25:1

Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul."  

Thursday, July 30, 2009

This blog....

I have been thinking about the point of this blog lately.  I started it mainly for my mom to keep her up to date with the girls because she was getting so irritated with me "forgetting" not to email her pics :)  But then I started reading some seriously excellent blogs... this always makes me want to be a better writer myself.  The truth is  I don't have the energy to put myself out there like that...  so returning to the original point of this blog seems best.  I just need to get better at relaying stories of the kids and pictures of them for those who like to read about our day and see my girls!  However redundant and boring it may seem :)  The truth is very little "change" goes on around here but we are very rarely bored =)  We are going to the beach soon so hopefully some fun stories and pics will be coming soon!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is refreshingly honest. THanks you so much for sharing it!