PSALM 25:1

Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul."  

Monday, October 13, 2008

A little update

It has been a fast couple of days...  Sorry to not post, but my computer's power cord broke and I had to wait for them to send me a new one.  Thankfully, they were very nice and quick about it :)  We didn't really do much last week...  just the usual hanging out with friends.  I had to take Rory to the doctor for her 3rd rotateq vaccine.  I sure wish her little bottom would heal up.  If you don't know, our little Roar has been blessed with EXTREMELY sensitive skin.  It constantly stays blistered... even in the cloth diapers.  But this past occurrence has lasted longer than normal.  It looks like a trip back to Dr. M. if it doesn't totally heal soon.  Trey, the girls and I got a Y membership from Gigi for a christmas/just because present.  So I took the girls to their first childwatch experience last week.  They did GREAT!  Jace cried a little when I walked out but when I went back to get them in an hour she did not want to leave :)  And the workers said that Rory was the only baby who did not cry at all!!!  Trey and I decided to try to work out together at least once or twice a week when he gets home, depending on how the girls are doing :)  But also to try to get up there separately some too!!!  Friday, Trey took the day off and we went to TN to see my Nana again!  I was going to go to a HUGE yardsale with her and Pam but Nana didn't feel like going.  It hurts her to walk too much right now.  Instead we went to several yard sales in and around Columbia.  There were, I think, at least 71 yard sales :)  One neighborhood we went too had 40!!!  I had a fun time!  I enjoy going to yard sales, especially with my Nana!  Although she tells me all the time to drive faster :)  We came home sunday and, of course, Jace did NOT nap in the car and Rory only got one nap.....  These things are never good!  We put the girls to bed at 6:30 last night!  Jace slept GREAT!  She didn't wake up until a little after 8:00 this morning, and she's in a FANTASTIC mood!  Rory, on the other hand, woke up at 8:00 last night and was NOT happy.  I guess she thought that was her 2nd nap.  I don't think she felt very well, especially because she was so fussy and that is very unusual for the Roar.  She finally went back to sleep around 10:00 and her sleep was very fitful until about 1:30 this morning.  But after she finally settled down she slept peacefully until a little after 7:00 this morning.  I was kind of hoping she's sleep longer but at least she woke up in a great mood.  They are both getting back on their schedules ASAP!  The moodiness that routine disruption causes is simply just not worth it sometimes!!!  They slept great at my Nana's but I need to do the car trips at better times since Jace won't sleep in the car anymore!  Well, we are looking forward to a wonderful and busy week.  Hopefully I will have more pics soon :)  They are both excited and moving around now so I am off to explore their world with them! 

No comments: