PSALM 25:1
Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul."
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Tuesday
Today we spent a couple of hours at the park. It felt so good outside and Jace had a BLAST playing with her friend David! She was exhausted though, and ended up sleeping for 4 1/2 hours!!! Rory had fun too... she took a short morning nap there in her stroller and went down for her afternoon nap at 2:00. She is NOT going to be the napper that Jace is! hahaha! But she wakes up in an extremely great mood so that's good! I played with them after they woke up and did some laundry---which is NEVERENDING around here! LOL We had to lower the Roar's crib tonight. When I went to get her up from her nap she was almost able to pull herself up :) I could just see her tumbling out of her crib soon... After the girls were in bed I got busy tonight cleaning! I had been doing some nitpicky stuff all day but once they were asleep I did a thorough cleaning job... dusted, vacuumed, mopped everywhere, cleaned the rug because it had spit up spots everywhere :) and cleaned the bathrooms!!!!! Trey went to bed early just to get away from all the cleaning! hahaha Some stuff I can do during the day when the girls are awake but it's just simply easier for me to mop and clean the rugs, etc when they are not underfoot! Plus, I don't like to spend TOO much of my time consumed with "other" activities/things/chores, etc. when I could be playing, reading or just being with them. We have so much fun together and Jace likes to help me with some chores now. I sit laundry from the washer on the dryer door and she pushes it in for me, or she'll hand me stuff from the dishwasher to put away after they're clean. She also likes to clean up messes on the floor! Of course, they're usually messes she caused anways! LOL Now if only I could get her to pick up ALL of her toys every day!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment