PSALM 25:1
Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul."
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Update
Ha! It's been a while... already slacking! LOL Well its really been kind of slow around here actually. We've just been hanging out with a few friends and around the house. Last weekend the girls spent the night at their Bic's and since Trey and I have not had that much free time in I couldn't tell you when we went to see TWO movies! That's right---TWO!!! But, you know, it will probably be another 6 months before we get to another movie!!! hahaha!!! We went to pick up the girls and they were both in the BEST moods on Saturday! They had obviously had a great time with Bic! I really need to dress them up in their pumpkin dresses that my friend Jerica made them and also their costumes and take them back to Bic's for pictures on the wagon. She's, of course, got it all decked out for Halloween :) Maybe I will be able to do that this weekend and then I'll post the pics! On the way home Jace just about conked out! So we called Matt (he and Kai were here for the weekend) and told him to put Kai down for a nap so that we could get all the kids down before they saw each other and wanted to play! They napped a while and I ran errands while the guys watched--- you guessed it---FOOTBALL! It was nice to see Matt and Kai! The kids are all growing up sooo fast! Then Jace's BFF Reagan broke her collarbone falling out of a chair! Poor baby! I know it hurts her sooo much! But bless Jessica's heart, she was so upset with herself (even though it was NOT her fault) but she was able to keep a sense of humor about it---- she sent me a text from the dr's office saying that that it was HER child who had the FIRST broken bone! It's been a running joke that Jace would be the first one to break a bone because she's so adventurous and really just doesn't pay attention to what she's doing! Yesterday I had to wake the girls up and have them ready to go so that I could be at the Honda place by 8:00 for my oil change and tire balance. Anyone that knows Jace knows that she is definitely MY daughter--- she DOES NOT WAKE UP WELL! It was like 2o minutes of pure torture! I had to fight with her to get her out of her crib and dressed. It was actually kind of ridiculous... I was so mad. And then I felt terrible because I felt like I was being so MEAN to her. But I don't have the time to cajole her every morning... it was an unpleasant glimpse into our future when I will have to wake her up and have her ready for school! Thank goodness that is still 3 years away!!! She was a PILL ALL day! But I think she was just tired. We put her to bed EARLY last night, like 7:30! She did not get up today until 10:00 and then she went back down for a nap at 1:30 and slept until 5:00. And then she asked to go to bed tonight at 8:00! But she was so sweet today, so maybe she's caught up on her rest! Rory is crawling EVERYWHERE! And she's FAST!!! She can almost go up the step in the living room by herself now... but luckily she has her big sister Jace to help her up :) we have put pillows by the step because she just does a face plant when she wants down! Jace "shared" her mandarin oranges with Rory today when I was unloading the dishwasher! Man children can do things so quickly! Well, you all know how sensitive Rory's digestive tract is right now as well as her little hiney!!! Needless to say that was NOT fun later :) But at least Jace was willing to share with her little sister... who, by the way, LOVES her so much! It's so precious! She wants to be EVERYWHERE Jace is right now and wants to play with her constantly. And Jace plays very well with her usually, but she is getting rougher so I have to keep a close eye on their playing!!! Rory finally ate a sweet potato tonight--- I have been trying her on them for 2 months and she just hasn't taken to them at all. But I got some in our organic produce this week and they must have a better flavor because she tore it up! And I bought some yogurt tonight to try with her. Yogurt is pretty bland so I am hoping she does well with it. I got Jace's fall/winter clothes out from when she was an infant to get them ready for the Roar. Let's keep in mind that Jace was born in June so she was only about 4 -6 months at this time. Well, Rory is 8 months so I for sure thought the clothes would fit her. NOPE! Jace was a much bigger baby and was wearing 12-18 months stuff by the time she was 7 months old. so everything is too BIG for Rory! and I don't mean a little--- they swallow her :) It's just amazing to me the size difference in the two girls! I don't think it will really matter that much except that the pants keep slipping past her feet and the arms unroll over her hands and inhibits her crawling and she gets frustrated and MAD! She definitely has a little temper when she's being inhibited in any way! And she definitely lets us know about it too! Well that's it for now! I will post some pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment