PSALM 25:1

Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul."  

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pop

Here are some pics of Rory with Pop!  Jace was too worried over Jade to bother taking pics.... ahh, the nature of a 2 year old :)  LOL!  Jace did yell "HEY POP!" when he arrived and then dashed in for a hug.  But then she was more concerned with playing.  She and Jade helped Pop put together some cabinet for Nana, which she promptly decided NOT to use!  Thus, Pop had to put it in the garage instead... the home of all things not worthy for Nana's house but to precious to toss!  hahaha!  Rory got to spend some quality time with Pop since Jace was too busy to be jealous!!!  Pop is another person I wish we lived closer too.  I really want my girls to be close to him.  He's the only grandpop they have.....  But they know and love him so that's all that matters!



















































Here's Pop with Jace & Jade!  My cousin Jessica was a little put out when I named Jace since she had a Jade :)  Can you only imagine all the name confusion, especially at holidays!?!

No comments: