Jace was so sweet today... I love days like that. I finally made up my mind that she is going to go to preschool in the fall. I have been wavering back and forth about it for a while but finally today realized that she would LOVE it. I know I am perfectly capable of teaching her myself... that isn't what this is about. This is about Jace, and I think she would thrive on a little time away from me. It's only tuesdays and thursdays from 8:30 - 11:30. I think I will survive the 6 hours without her (thought it may take some getting use too :)!!!
Rory LOVES baby dolls... she rocks them and talks to them and hums/sings to them. I think she is my mothering/nurturing child. Jace is like a pitt bull in a china shop---- (just like her momma!) Roar also LOVES the kitchen playset that Jace got for Christmas 2 Christmas' ago... which Jace has shown very little interest in. We had moved it to Jace's room out of the play area for a while but we are going to have to move it back because she doesn't want to let Roar in her room to play with it. Or I may move it to Rory's room...
I took the girls to see Bic at the office today... they both love to go to "Daddy's office" which is funny because he is actually so rarely there. Vicki (Bic) had been digging through some of her old pics and found this picture of herself from where she was around Jace's age.... it is ASTONISHING how much Jace looks like her. I've always thought she looks like Vicki, but seeing this pic of her from her childhood cemented my opinion! Which is not a bad thing, Bic is very pretty (my brother once called her HOT!) lol
To me, of course, my girls are BEAUTIFUL! And they look so different from each other, to me at least... Jace is darker--- darker skin, darker eyes, darker hair. Roar is fairer--- fair skin (like her daddy and uncle matt and pop), blue/green/gray eyes (yes, ALL those colors), and strawberry blonde/reddish hair. and neither one looks like me... at least in my opinion. Isn't it amazing how God can create from the same 2 people such different souls? They each received the same amounts of mine and Trey's DNA and yet are so utterly unique. From conception, they have been unique individuals...
No comments:
Post a Comment