PSALM 25:1

Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul."  

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mommy's girls'

I don't post many pictures of myself, simply because I don't like many of the pics that are taken of me.  But this picture makes me smile because my children are being such momma girls!  I have recently started a boot camp that meets 3 times a week for a 6 week period.  I am doing that in conjunction with working out at the Y on my off days from boot camp.  I am hoping to do this boot camp for at least one or two more six week periods to get into a better routine of exercising.  Jace does not like that I leave her 3 times a week at night.  She is always asking me not to leave, but I just tell her that mommy has to go get healthy for her and Rory...

No comments: