1. I was getting on to her today and she said, "Chill out Grumpy!" Which is what Trey says to me on occasion!
2. Another time she was in the bathroom, and she started calling for me. "HONEY! DEAR! HONEY! COME HERE! I NEED YOU!" These are the pet names that Trey calls me.
3. Lately she's been calling Trey by his name... which I do because he doesn't like pet names for himself.
4. This morning she told me that "jace was a girl and mom was a girl." I said "yep! and Daddy's a boy." Her reply, "Daddy's not a boy, he's a TREY!"
5. And I heard this alot today, "ROAR! ROAR! ROAR!"
and last, but certainly not least.....
6. Jace has taken to calling me and Trey "MOM and DAD." I didn't think it would make me so sad not to hear momma or mommy anymore! But the funniest thing about it is that Rory has picked up on it! Now, especially in the car, I hear the Roar calling out, "MOM! MOM!" She's ONE!
I STILL WANT TO BE MOMMY!!!
1 comment:
Oh, they are little sponges, aren't they?
Post a Comment