PSALM 25:1

Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul."  

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Blessed...

I love my life.  It may not be how others want their life to be, or even mine.  It is not always easy, but it's not always difficult either.  I am where I am suppose to be, doing what I have been called to do, in this moment of my life.  People disappoint.  God does not.  When I put too much importance on relationships, other than with Him and through Him, with my husband and children, I inevitably run the risk of being hurt.  Friends hurt your feelings, but God does not.  People you thought you were important too, you realize you're not.  You are to God.  Family disapproves of life decisions you feel called by God to choose.  God does not disapprove.  But through some of life's disappointments, in and around relationships, God shows you grace.  Grace through Him, with Him, from Him.  Do you know that God has given me four miracles to date?  Jesus.  Trey.  Jace.  Rory.  And now I am expecting my 5th little miracle!  Another beautiful, loving, blessing in a child.  I will admit, the thought of 3 children (3 and under) makes my stomach hurt (NOT morning sickness either :)  But, obviously, God knows I can handle it.... otherwise we would not be so blessed.  And blessed we are....

1 comment:

Jamie said...

This was beautiful, Leslie.
Congratulations, My Dear and I will see you in August :)