PSALM 25:1
Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul."
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Rory's fridge toys....
...were finally located at the bottom of trey's laundry basket in the laundry room. And since I am a million loads behind, they have been missing for over a week. She'll be happy to see them tomorrow I'm sure. Jace, on the other hand, will not be. She's probably the one who put them there to begin with. For some reason, when Roar plays with these particular toys, Jace gets pretty annoyed. I actually think its hilarious that Jace had the mind to take them OFF the fridge, march DOWN the hallway stealthily, MANEUVER the laundry room door open (it has what's suppose to be a child proof handle on it but she knows how to open them---- so NOT Jace proof) and DIG out her Daddy's clothes, PUT the toys in the taller laundry basket, and THEN PILE HIS CLOTHES BACK ON TOP! Mean for sure, but pretty funny all the same!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment