PSALM 25:1

Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul."  

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Laundry

so in the midst of all our outdoor swimming fun I have neglected a few serious house things.  One being the laundry... it's absolutely amazing to me how much laundry a family of 4 actually produces.  I can only imagine what it would be like if our family were bigger :)  The point here is that I did not do ANY laundry for a little over a week (sh... don't judge--- we were having LOTS of pool time).  Needless to say all 3 of the tall laundry baskets were full, as well as the little one with Rory's clothes, as well as some on the floor of the laundry room.  (should've taken a pic just to get my point across here)!  Well, 20 millions loads later (DRUMROLL PLEASE)  there is only a towel, some wash cloths, and one dress (Roar's) in there now!  It took 3 days of almost back to back loads but every thing is laundered, folded, hung up and, most importantly, PUT AWAY!  YAAAY!  Of course this only happened because we actually spent a few days at home...  but the point is that it's done, AND I DIDN"T just throw the clean clothes unfolded on the floor (which I have been known to do!)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That happens to us all the time - we spend several days (or weeks) outside and then all of a sudden I look around and think, we are living in a sty! It sneaks up on me, though, when I'm not home very much.