Today we got up late and hurried to get ready to leave the house for the day. Jace is all the time asking to go bye-bye. I guess she just assumes we MUST leave the house at least once a day! hahaha We went to get our produce and then it was off to see Reagan again! She woke up asking for 3 people today in the whiniest voice imaginable - first Reagan, second Caelyn and THEN Daddy! I wonder if she ever asks for me if I'm not here when she wakes up!?! So I was able to gratify at least one of these requests... Reagan is going out of town tomorrow and we are going out of town thursday. I wonder what these girls will do for a whole week without seeing each other!?! We hung out there until around 1:00 and then came home. And luckily both girls went down for pretty decent naps: Jace from about 1:30 - 5:00 and Rory from about 2:30 - 5:45! A pretty normal nap routine for Jace but a longer one for little Roar!
Daddy was trying to make it home by 5:00 so that I could go play bunko tonight but he was stuck in Greenville (which is 45 minutes away) at 4:30. Luckily, Bic was nice enough to come and watch the girls until he got home! YAAAY for Mommy! Jace woke up grumpy, thus was acting a little babyish for Bic :( But she didn't seem to mind that I was leaving so that's good. Rory was still asleep so I had no problem there. And she of course woke up in an excellent mood according to Bic. She got that from Trey and Jace got her wake up grumpiness from me unfortunately! But they had a good evening with Bic and then with Daddy when he got home. I'm glad because Jace had been asking for her Daddy all afternoon before nap time and immediately after waking up!
And I had a BLAST at bunko! So all in all the past few days have been busy but still the same old same old! Tomorrow we get to spend more time with Caelyn. YAAAY! There are only 2 more days left with her :(
No comments:
Post a Comment