PSALM 25:1

Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul."  

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tennessee

So we just got back from spending about a week in Tennessee with our Nana.  I thought it would be hard without the computer, but surprisingly enough, I hardly missed it :)  This is my Nana with my girls!  I realized how lucky I am that I can take them up there whenever I want too.  Sometimes I complain that its so hard to travel with 2 little children... and I really shouldn't.  It's much easier on me to bring my children to my Nana than it is for her to travel to us, and I am truly blessed that I can take my children to see a woman who loves them so completely.
I grew up having a grandmother who made it her mission when she was with me, to make it about me always.  We never got to live in the same town as her but I never felt unloved or less loved than my cousins who did.  And now she does the same with my children.  I truly feel that every child deserves to have a grandmother (parent) in their lives 
who makes it ALL about them when they are together!  There are too many children out there who do not have enough love in their lives and that fact makes me sad...

Here are a few pics of the girls with their cousins!  They LOVED spending some time with them. They definitely know their people... LOL!!!

Tristan & Jace





Rory, Jade & Jace!  They adore Jade :)




Here are the kids with Aunt Pam!  She DEFINITELY makes it ALL about them when she's around!  She is well loved by these children :P  Rory attached to her quickly... she fussed every time Pam tried to set her down until Pam picked her back up.  It was kind of funny because Rory doesn't do that with too many people!!!



No comments: